Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mystery Person Cards Freebie

Last year I did a great behavior management tool called the "Mystery Person." 

 

Everyday I pull one student's name from the jar and watch them all day. If they are on their best behavior at the end of the day they receive a prize. 


  There was some parent confusion so after seeing this cute secret student card from Primary Possibilities I decided to create a mystery person one. Visit her page and see how she uses these in her classroom.


Here is my version. I did some in lime green and some in pink because I like both colors and one can be for boys and one for girls. Click on the picture above to download the freebie if you would like. Have a great Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas! I am your newest follower. I can't wait to read more post. I would love for you to come on over and check out my blog.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete