Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

I am linking up with Cara at The First Grade Parade for her new linky. I love pinterest and like to see what everyone else pins too.


We are getting iPads next year so of course I need a display with rules so we know how to use it correctly. Thanks to Fluency21 I didn't have to create one! They also have other posters for use with the iPad but this fits my students best.

 

I am in LOVE with the chevron design and was so happy to find this FREEBIE! Thanks to Write in the Middle I have a super cute cover and sections for my binder.

Editable Chevron Binder Covers {Freebie} 
This frame is perfect for the day I get married. My Daddy and I go walking all the time. Our favorite place is at the beach. I want to give him one of these with a picture from my wedding whenever that day may be. The only link I can find is to the actual picture below. You can click on the picture to be taken there.  If you know who deserves the credit, I will be glad to give it to them. 

http://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/originals/bb/d6/04/bbd604867804ed7a8dc9e08d7687d9af.jpg

This was an INCREDIBLY good workout! I love full body at home workouts that I can just fit into my day. Taylor Ryan at Lifting Revolution is great about providing this type of workout for on the go. It was a total calorie torcher!

sparkler workout 

I like the idea of creating busy bags for my early finishers or just when I need something to pull quickly to help a student reinforce a concept. I love that Arlee from Small Potatoes hung them on a towel rack so they are visible and not tucked away in a bin where they cannot be seen. 

  
My last pin for the week is Glittered Jars from Plum Adorable. She used these for Valentines but I love glitter and thought they could be a cute addition to just about anything in my house. I have added this to my to do list and hope it turns out as pretty as the one pictured below. 

glittered jars 
Hope everyone has a GREAT Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. great pins!! i'm thinking i may need ipad rules, too - off to look at more pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete