Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It July 29

This is my last Monday Made It before school starts. I have enjoyed linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics all summer. I hope to keep working on my to do list but you never know once school starts.

Monday Made It #1: Birthday Balloons


I printed these super cute balloons from Christie at Teaching in Flip Flops and taped them onto silly straws for my kids birthdays! I love the various black and white combos.

Monday Made It #2: Color Word Posters


 I downloaded the cute color word splat from Wendy at Teacher's Toolkit. It is a freebie. I wanted it to fit in my Jungle themed classroom better so I used digital paper and made a frame for each one. Now they need to be laminated and will be ready to go.

 Monday Made It #3: Organized Bookshelf


 I HATED my bookshelf last year everything was falling off so I bought green buckets from dollar tree; however, I didn't get enough so I am on the hunt for more. I love how clean the shelf looks now. I am contemplating a taller and bigger bookshelf and then using these two small ones for something else.

Monday Made It #4: Chocolate to the Rescue


 This idea came from pinterest but I just bought a frame and Hershey's bar. I typed up the saying in a cute font and assembled it all together. My friend who just moved 2 hours away loved it. She always would call when stroking out and I would deliver her a snickers. So this was a great goodbye and new job gift! She loved it too!

Monday Made It #5: Kiss Your Brain Jar


 I printed the adorable chevron label from Rock and Teach. I put it on a simple container and filled it with Hershey's kisses. I say Kiss Your Brain all the time and will now have a treat to go along with it!

Monday Made It #6: Zebra Tape Binder Clips


Why not make binder clips cute while functional. I think I am going to use these to hang pictures my students make in the classroom. I think I am going to stick a push pin in the wall and then hang this on the pin to hold the students work. 

I am off to do some school work in my classroom and back to school shopping today. I cannot wait to check out your Monday Made Its! Be sure to link up! 

5 comments:

  1. I love your chocolate emergency! What a cute idea :)

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zebra clips!! I completely agree, all functional things should be cute! Have fun shopping!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Great ideas! I enjoy reading your blog. I also nominated you for the Liebster award. Click HERE to accept your nomination.

    Enjoy your day!

    Katie
    EC Autism Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your emergency chocolate frame. Thanks for sharing=)
    Lisa L.
    TGIF- Third Grade Is Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zebra theme happening!

    Man, I remember when I was organizing my books - nightmare! But it turned out well, I used the same dollar tree bins you did :)

    Hee that Hershey's 'break the glass' thing is ADORABLE.

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete