Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Made It July Week 2

I am linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It! 

 




 I needed more things with alphabet recognition in my classroom last year so I went to dollar tree and bought the pans and wooden magnetic letters. I wrote the letters on the pan and matched them. I made one uppercase to uppercase one in order and a lowercase to uppercase one out of order for those who need a greater challenge.



I bought a set of canvases from Walmart and came home to open it and find this lovely rip in it! I was NOT happy. So I stuck it in the corner and thought maybe one day I will get some inspiration.
Well while cleaning my room, I found all of my sunglasses and thought there has to be an idea on pinterest for a sunglasses holder. VOILA I found the picture below. Super cute idea. It doesn't link to anyone so if this is your creation claim it and I will be glad to give you credit. 

http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/originals/9d/b1/e6/9db1e6b947c1dcbf751ffa2a9c372930.jpg

Here is my version using materials that I had around the house. I love how it turned out. It isn't perfect but cute and functional.



Well I am off to cheer camp but cannot wait to see everyone's creations when I return home. Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment