Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Liebster Award

Thanks to Katie at EC Autism Class for nominating me for the Liebster Award. 
The Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers in order to promote that blog, show appreciation, and hopefully draw more followers. To accept this nomination, you need to do a few things first. 

1. Link to the person who nominated you. 
2. Answer questions from your nominator. 
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself. 
4. Nominate five or more blogs with less than 200 followers. 
5. Pose questions to your nominees. 
 

Here are the questions from my nominator.
1. What's your favorite part of your job?
The kids. I love teaching for them. They always put a smile on my face no matter what is going on in my life.
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
Salty foods....give me a bag of chips! 
3. What are 3 of your favorite online shopping websites?
4. What is your pet peeve?
When someone smack their lips while you are giving instructions. It usually happens during cheerleading camps! It bugs me and always gives them more conditioning! 
5. Who is your favorite author? 
Karen Kingsbury
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Paris because I have always wanted to go there! 
7. What is something you learned recently?
 I learned what Washi tape was and it is my newest addiction!
8. What do you like most about blogging?
Getting inspiration and ideas from other bloggers.
9. Name one school supply you could not live without.
Mr. Sketch markers - shame on me I haven't bought myself any this year yet! 
10. What's your favorite thing about your classroom? 
My decor is jungle theme and I love it because of the zebra print.
My 11 Random Facts
1. I play the piano for my church.
2. I choreograph cheerleading routines. 
3. I have danced since I was 3 years old.
4.  I eat lots of fruit.
5. I workout ALL the time.
6. I am not married. It is just me and Jesus for now while he prepares my prince charming.
7.  I love anything heart shaped or zebra print.
8. I do not cook very often.
9. I am obsessed with glittery things. They are so beautiful.
10. I go back to work on Thursday.
11. Diet Mtn. Dew all day long!

 My Nominees are:

1. My Silly Firsties
2. Spotted In First Grade
3. First Grade Spies
4. Mrs. Wilson's Class 
5. 1st Grade Owls 

My Questions for Nominees...

1. What is your drink of choice for teaching?
2. How long have you been teaching?
3. What is your favorite candy?
4. What is your favorite part about blogging?
5. Your number one must have back to school supply is...
6. What inspired you to teach?
7. Where would you love to go on a dream vacation?
8. What is your funniest classroom memory?
9. What is your favorite color?
10.  What has been your best back to school find this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment