Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Planner


 I finally decided on a planner thanks to Samantha from
 
I created my own but I love her editable chevron binder covers so much more. I have several sections that are still empty like class list. I decided to put my planner in a binder so I could add to or take things away as needed. We have to turn the IQ Guides in so a binder makes this much easier. I backed the covers on file folders so I would have easy accessible tags.









I have a calendar separate from this that will travel with me more. It is super cute and from Fun In Fifth. She shared it as one of her Monday Made Its. Click the picture below to visit her page and download it too!

 

Have a great Tuesday! Off to cheer camp today....if it isn't cancelled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment