Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Made It

I have enjoyed looking at all of the various Monday Made It crafts and ideas for the past few weeks so I decided to join in on the fun. I am linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics. I have created several projects but will only share a few of them. Of course, they were all pinterest inspired. I am sorry about the quality of the pictures. I took them with my cell phone when my camera was MIA.

 I was tired of seeing UGLY boxes around my room holding materials so I decided to buy a couple of crates. However, these still were not cute to me. So I went on a hunt through my supplies and now they fit into the theme of my classroom much better.


 Here are a few clipboards like everyone else is doing! 

I also made a toolbox. I bought it at Lowes and spray painted it black. I used zebra scrapbook paper for the background and regular address labels to label each drawer. I love the way it turned out!

Now to some of the functional things for my classroom. 
 I created a calendar that I shared as a freebie last week. If you would like to have a copy simply click on the picture above to download it. 

 I also created a calendar number set with Leopard to go along with my Jungle theme. If you would like  a copy of them you can download by clicking the picture.

I helped my Daddy recover an office chair but I do not have any pictures of it. But we made great memories working together like we did when I was a little girl.

Be sure to check out all the creative things that other people are making. Thanks for stopping by! 


10 comments:

  1. Wow Jessica! You have been super busy!!! You have gotten a ton done!!! Love all your projects!!! They turned out awesome! Thanks so much for linking up and I hope you come back next week with more wonderfulness;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your stuff looks great! I really like your toolbox too. I didn't see the one with all the big drawers like the one you have. Awesome!

    Kristi
    Learning's a Hoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was the only toolbox available at my Lowes. They were out of the rest.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jessica!! I love the crates! I was wanting to do that for my classroom, but everytime I've checked in Wal-Mart for the black crates, they're out. Hopefully they'll get more in soon. I have a zebra theme too! I'm not obsessed with it or anything. *wink* I'm your newest follower. Check out my blog sometime.

    threadgillsteachingtoolbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand about the crates at Walmart. It took me several trips myself. I will be sure to check out your zebra stuff soon.

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love how you spruced up your crate! I have to do this now!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your toolbox is super! I like how you used address labels and kept the paper one design. You have inspired me to do that also with my color scheme. I am a new follower. come check out my blog when you have time.

    http://modernkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Too many different paper designs would drive me bananas. I think they are cute when people create them but I am too OCD for that.

      Delete
  6. I love everything, but especially, the recovering chair story. Family is the best. Your room must be so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill

    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete