Friday, July 13, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds


I am linking up with Fun in Room 4B for the Fabulous Find Friday. I really do not have a lot to share but I was excited about some of my dollar tree finds today. I went to the store with my Mama for her to pick up some things. While I was browsing along, I found  these cute Jungle related items. 

The lace and learn animal shapes were just too cute to pass up because we need all of the fine motor skills we can get while in Pre-K. The tigers are to display student work with and I thought I could use something besides zebra everywhere so I added them to my collection. The jars I purchased to create a caught being good jar. I got the wonderful idea from Hoot Hoot Hooray who was guest blogging for Wolfelicious. Click on the button below to go to link and check it out!
 Hoot Hoot Hooray! 

 My next fabulous find was on the internet while browsing blogs. It is called Remind101. It is a free way to communicate with parents through text message or email while keeping your contact information confidential. Parents have the option of subscribing to your notifications to stay on top of classroom assignments and reminders. Mrs. Stanford really discovered this find and did a great job sharing it in detail so click the link below to go to her blog and check it out! 
MrsStanfordsClass

I hope everyone has a fun, safe, and relaxing weekend! I will be choreographing a cheerleading routine all weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute Dollar Tree finds. And thanks for the reminder that I need to look more in to Remind 101!!
    Thanks for linking up.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete