Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Awards

I am super excited to receive my first two awards for my blog.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_kDfGcpjPOY/T_iGCcXzo7I/AAAAAAAAAGw/VoUUN9kvOWU/s1600/Picture+19.png



Thanks to Patti from Primary Pizzazz for giving me these awards.  I am so glad that you chose me as one of the people to receive the awards!!
Primary Pizzazz/

The rules for The Versatile Blogger award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.  
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers, include their link and let them know
 7 random facts about me:
1. I love polka dots and zebra. 
2. I play the piano for my church.
3. I have my Master's degree.
4. I am a health nut.
5. I exercise all the time.
6. I am a perfectionist.
7. I enjoy the mountains. 

The rules for One Lovely Blog award are as follows:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award. 
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

I am pleased to nominate the following blogs for both of these awards! If the links to the blogs do not work, I apologize. I am new to this and it was certainly a learning experience for me. 



Primarily Speaking




Lesson Plans and Lattes


MissVsBusyBees







Run Miss Nelsons got the Camera


Fun At School



Wolfelicious

Just Wild About Teaching









Mrs. Hoffer's Spot







Spotted in First Grade






Button Sweet Seconds

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now I need to let these bloggers know they won!!









2 comments: