Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Made It Again

  I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It. I have several things to share that I made this week.


I posted about this last week on a different post. I am so proud of it so I will share it again! Here is my first day of school picture frame.

 I was inspired by Ms. Walter who was guest blogging on Wolfelicious to create a positive reinforcement jar. The first picture is her fish bowl. If you click on her picture it will take you to her post.



Here is my version. I loved her fish bowl but was afraid to have glass in my Pre-K classroom. So I bought a jar from dollar tree and wrapped it with purple duct tape. I used my lever punch to cut circles out of some cheetah scrapbook paper. Then I used stickers to put the words on the yellow paper.


I created these to have beside my jar so when one of the teachers sees a student making good choices we can write the child's name on the slip and put it in the jar. I am still deciding how I want to reward these students.


I made a DIY dry erase picture frame. My inspiration came from Little Birdie Secrets. If you click the picture below they give instructions.
 

I wanted to use mine for my classroom so I revamped it to a To Do List. I used some left over zebra paper that I bought from Wal-Mart and printed the lines and words on it. Then, I put it in the frame and voila! I love it and it will go great in my classroom. I am hoping it will help with keeping me, my student teacher, and my para on top of things. I don't like to delegate so this will help everyone know what needs to be done.


 I decorated clothespins to hang on the walls of my classroom to match my theme. I got the idea from One Good Thing By Jillee. The picture below will take you to her page for a detailed description on how to complete the project. I always forget to take pictures while I make things.


Here are my clothespins. I still have to add magnets or push pins. I haven't decided which I want to do yet. I may end up doing some of both.


 I went to Hobby Lobby and bought wooden letters while they were on sale. I used some zebra scrapbook paper that I already had and here is how they turned out. I attached some red polka dot ribbon that I had to hang them up.

I used my lever to punch out circles from giraffe print scrapbook paper. I made circles on the computer and used a cute font to make the letters welcome. I need to buy another size circle punch because my cutting skills are not great for circles especially since I am a perfectionist. I am going to laminate them and use them as the header on my parent information board.


I also mixed cheerleading music and choreographed a routine for a local high school for this week. Of course, I cannot share their music because they purchased it custom made and it belongs to them now. I have counted to 8 over and over so many times lately that I think that is as high as my brain goes now! 
 It has been a long HOT day at cheer camp. I couldn't wait to get home and see what everyone else made for this week! I am sure I will be inspired by many links. Have a blessed day!



3 comments:

  1. All of your projects are great! You sure have been busy!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic! Love your frame so much! I am definitely going to be making one of these this week! They are absolutely adorable!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! You have been super busy....that's like 4 Monday made its in one!!! Love all of your creativity:)) Thanks for linking up:)))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete