Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Made It #4

 YAY! It is Monday and time to see all of the creative projects for this week. Next Monday I return to work and do not believe I will be as excited as I am today. I am linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her fabulous linky! I don't know what I would have done with all of my spare time without this great idea!

Monday Made it #1: Post it picture frames

The original inspiration is from Deal Wise Mommy and her creations were super cute. I am not the best with ribbon so I decided to just stick to embellishments.

Post-It Picture Frame

Here is my version of frames. I made some for my Mama's office staff and for the people I work with at school. I really liked how they turned out.


Monday Made It #2: ABC Gems

My original inspiration comes from Everyday Art. I like how they used various backgrounds and paper.
 
Here is my creation. I bought the pink stickers at Michaels and just put them on plain white paper. I have plenty more of these to make and think next time I will use different backgrounds like they did. I like these because it gives my students something besides just the regular store bought ABC magnets.


Monday Made it #3: Happy Birthday Balloons

 My birthday balloons were inspired by Christie at Teaching in Flip Flops. She shared the template for her balloons and you can get it by clicking here. I haven't decided how I am going to store these yet; however, I like how they turned out. I made a few extras since I don't know how many boys and girls I will have this year.

 Monday Made It # 4: Daily Schedule

I was tired of looking at my boring schedule. In Pre-K, they have to be able to manipulate it and show how they move throughout the day. My current schedule was limited and didn't include everything that we did. I got the idea and inspiration from The First Grade Parade.
dailyschedule
If you click on the picture above, it will take you to her blog where you can download your own copy. However, I needed different things than she offered so I used her inspiration to create my own. Here is my version for my classroom. I put them down with velcro so I can move them to adjust our day.

These are my creations for the week. I am excited about the things on my to do list for this week. I am off to get started on them and see what other people can inspire me to add to my list. Have a great Monday! 

10 comments:

  1. Love your schedule! That's on my to-do list, too!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how all of your projects turned out!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you put together the post-it frames?? They look so good!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts
    Come enter my poster printing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just cut scrapbook paper to fit the frame then placed an embellishment sticker on the front. I used double sided tape to stick the post it notes on the frame.

      Delete
  4. I love your schedule too! I am also one of your newest followers. I you will have a chance to come and visit my web site--I would love it!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your made-its. I really need to make a daily schedule & that is such a cute idea. Thanks for the inspiration :) Glad you stopped by my blog - I'm your newest follower!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete