Friday, July 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds #2

 I am linking up with fun in Room 4B for the Fabulous Find Friday. Click the button below to see what others have discovered.
 

 On a recent trip to Walmart and the 88 cent teacher aisle, I got the following items for my classroom.
 stickers, card games, and tablets
 These are the patterns in the tablet pack. They are all cute!!

pin the worm on the apple, color word signs, large paper clips, stencils, and cute cards for my writing center

While out shopping with my mother, I saw these cute sandals at Belks on the clearance rack. I had a coupon too! I ended up paying 75% off the original price.

At Dollar Tree, I found the cute pink and green containers. I am not sure what they will be used for yet; however, I know something will need a home. I couldn't pass up the cute monkey plates for a party since my theme is jungle.

Be sure to check out what everyone else has found and share your finds too! 




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE when I buy something on sale, AND THEN I have a coupon! It's like Christmas morning for me! Super cute sandals... and of course super great deal! I still need to do this Walmart run! Everyone keeps talking about these awesome 88 cent finds! I need this!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great deals:) Thanks so much for linking up!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those pink and green containers! I looked online and couldn't find them =[ I may have to go look around and visit a few dollar trees!

    Teaching Joys

    ReplyDelete