Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Made It Week 3

Monday Made It time again! Be sure to link up with Tara for her fabulous linky party.


Monday Made It # 1: Book Bins

I got the ice bins from Walmart. I wrapped them with duck tape. Zebra to match my jungle theme and chose different colored letters to attach so I will know what center they go in. I love the size of the ice bin for books. It holds just enough for centers and will help children know where to return the books to because they will be uniform in all centers. 

Monday Made It #2: Chevron Art


I love the new chevron designs everywhere. So much I am tempted to change my classroom theme but instead of going through that. I painted a canvas for my niece.  I like it so much I think I am going to do one of my own. The only bad thing was my pencil lines did not erase well. I saw a canvas bag DIY on pinterest and think I might attempt that next.

Monday Made It #3: Frame Painting

One of my cutest and sweetest buddies is moving away. I sing this song to him all the time because you cannot look at him and not smile. I can't find a picture of us that I like for the frame yet so it is still a work in progress.

I cannot wait to see what everyone else has made. It surely makes Mondays enjoyable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment