Friday, May 31, 2013

Five for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. I am trying this from the blogger app so no promises.


1. I got new running shoes and I LOVE them.



2. I tried this planking workout from liftingrevolution.com. She also gave a thirty plank variation for those who get bored easily with planks. Hello.....that is so me! Be sure to check out her blog and workouts you will not be disappointed.




3. I saw this quote on Pinterest and it made me laugh. I am very workout oriented with summer just starting. I surely hope it continues. 



4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I don't have any pictures because my sister took them all and surprisingly hasn't posted the to Facebook. 

5. I am working on this for my Monday Made It and my friend's wedding. Check back on Monday to see the finished product. 



Have a great weekend!



1 comment: