Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Made It - July 27

WOW! It is my last Monday off before I go back to school. Where did the summer go?? My to do list is still way too long!!! I am linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her

4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com


 
My first made it was inspired by this sign I saw on Facebook. Sorry for the terrible screenshot. I knew I would never be able to find it again.  I don't even know who the credit belongs to.

  

We loved this idea because we are a small school and we don't have an office that connects to our classrooms. So we revamped the signs some and came up with this. We are going to display this by our entrance to our hallway since we are located on a college campus.  I bought two foam boards and traced the letters on with the projector. 

 



I made a new welcome sign to go outside my classroom door. I love the way it turned out. I hope to get to school to hang it soon.

 
 


 Since I am currently without a para I figured I needed to make my life as easy as possible. I created an attendance log so I would be able to keep easy track of attendance and hand it off when we do find someone. 



These alphabet gems are always a favorite. My last set looked terrible so I decided I needed to make some more. Thanks to Target and Dollar Tree for the cute letters and cheap gems. 

I am off to check out what everyone else has been creating. Have a wonderful Monday! 




9 comments:

  1. Your tardy/ontime sign is great! I can't believe you did that with a projector! Looks nice! The welcome sign is adorable!! Your alphabet gems are great! I had a coworker once who use really big lima beans (at least that's what I think they were) and she wrote letters on them. I hope you get everything finished on time! I know we are all in a time crunch now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new welcome sign - so cute. Such great ideas! I sure wish our parents would get the kids to school on time. Tardiness is definitely a problem.
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think tardiness is a problem everywhere. It's sad.

      Delete
  3. I like the welcome sign. We have a policy that kids who are late have to check in to the school at the office. This would help those kids now whether to go to class/ go to the office.

    I think it would be a good reminder for those tardy parents too.

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We don't have an office for our school because we are housed on a college campus. So they have to call directly into the classrooms for entry.

      Delete
  4. Your article great helped him now i easily teach kids craft thanks for share it qualitative research critique .

    ReplyDelete