Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It July

It is Monday again! I look forward to everyone's creative ideas every week! I am linking up with Tara at 4thGradeFrolics for her fabulous linky. 
www.4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com

Since I am changing my classroom this year I made a new first day sign. I downloaded the letters from Moonlight Productions on Etsy.

 

My second made it was with my niece.  We used smores marshmallows, candy pens, candy eyes, and sticks to create our own monsters. She loved being able to eat them when we were done!



 My next made it was a challenge. I love the burlap wreaths but finding a tutorial that made sense was really hard for me. So I did a combination from many different ones. It needs some work still and a bow but not too bad for my first attempt. It looks navy in the picture but it is actually a beautiful aqua color. I guess the lighting was bad.



 My final made it for this week. I found this cute ribbon at WalMart and knew I wanted to use it somehow. I had this J that painted and put the two together. I love it. I think I might give it to a friend for her birthday!


I am off to cheerleading camp now. I cannot wait to check out all the links later! 

2 comments:

  1. Great, fun ideas! Thanks for linking them up:) Those marshmallows are awesome...lol:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Ideas! I am planning on making a first day frame sometime this summer. The parents will love the pictures as a keepsake!
    ~Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete