Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It July 14

I am linking up with Tara at 4thGradeFrolics for her Monday Made It. I thank her so much for this fabulous linky that keeps me inspired and on my toes always!
4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com

 
My first made it is center signs for my classroom.I am in love with how they turned out! They make me so happy!

 

My second made it is using the same theme of birds and aqua. I am going to put the child's name on the birds legs like it is holding the tag. 


 

This is my favorite made it so far! I love how my nameplates turned out. I used the aqua chevron for all of them and changed the color of the bird and the heart. 

 


I also made my toolbox match my new aqua and chevron theme. I love the way it turned out! It looks so much better than my first one.

 

 Off to another cheer camp. I cannot believe we go back to school in three weeks! Where has summer gone?? Don't forget to check out all of the other made its for great inspiration. 

2 comments:

  1. pretty creations this week. I love your colors and little bird clip art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Love that aqua. If I didn't have serious love of red, the aqua would look great in my library.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete