Sunday, August 12, 2012

Classroom Pictures

I spent all last week working in my classroom along with my paraprofessional and student teacher. I cannot take credit for everything because they were just as important in completing the process. These are some big pictures of the classroom and there will be more detailed pictures later. We start the year with most center items covered or missing until our Pre-K students learn how to use the materials.

This is the view of the front of my room where we have circle time.

This is the toy center or math area.

This is the teacher storage area along with our chart stand, daily schedule, and soon to be rules. I include my children in the development of classroom rules.  As you can see, my classroom is connected to the one next door.

This is the block area.

This is the dramatic play area or house center.

Here is our safe place with items to make students happy or calm down.

This is the book center and our new glue bottle poster.

Some of my pictures did not turn out because my school camera is having issues. I have an art center and a science center as well. I hope to take more pictures sometime next week to share. 


1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love your pictures! You should come link up to my linky/giveaway
    http://www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete