Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Made It June 27

 It is time for Monday Made It and another week of cheer camp. I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics. Be sure to check out the other awesome ideas everyone has posted.
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2016/06/monday-made-it-june-27.html 


 

I needed some new additions to my science center in my Pre-K classroom and came across this idea somewhere maybe on Pinterest. I bought blocks from Hobby Lobby and various textures from the dollar tree. I hot glued the textures on to each side of the block so the kids can use their hands to feel the differences. I know my kiddos will love them. They are hands on with everything.

 


My next one is my new addiction. I enjoy painting for stress relief and some "me" time. This is one of my favorite scriptures and so important in our obsessed society. It is a great reminder that I am perfect the way God intended for me to be! He created the masterpiece he wanted me to be. 


5 comments:

  1. Your picture is beautiful! I love this verse. :) Visit me at PJ Jots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your painting! I want to try to do some stress relief painting this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sensory blocks are great and your painting is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those sensory blocks! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to paint for a release! I love the bible verse you used!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete