Friday, March 29, 2013

Five For Friday (March 29)


fiveforfriday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! Here are five things about my week.

 1. We colored, cut out, and made our bunny ears for the egg hunt. As you can see from the names I have a class full of boys!


 2. Easter gifts for the children. I found the carrot bags at Walmart and filled them with Cheetos.

 3. We enjoyed our egg hunt in the beautiful sunshine! 

4. We had our party! The egg shaped cookies were a HUGE hit! 

5. We made it to Spring Break!!

Be sure to check out everyone else's week and have a great Easter Weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week ! The bunny ears are precious, and I wish I had thought about those Cheeto carrots :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete